Old 07-08-2012, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shirleycatuk shirleycatuk is offline

Default Garden waste wheelie bin collection - some concerns

"kay" wrote in message

shirleycatuk;966273 Wrote:

Put anything in bags in my LA garden waste wheelie bins and it won't get

emptied.

But that wasn't what was suggested.

What was being suggested was, in the case of weedkilled lawn clippings
that the OP didn't want to put in the garden waste wheelie bin, to bag
it up and hide it under the waste in the black bin so that the black bin
wouldn't be rejected for containing apparent garden waste.

--
kay

Sorry, I misunderstood what was being said!
--

shirley x
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community