Old 23-04-2003, 02:56 AM
zxcvbob

Default Good indoor plants for bachelor?

I was gonna say aspidistra and mother-in-law plant, but you beat me to it.
Chinese evergreen is another one. About the only way to kill it is to
overwater it. (However, completely underwater is OK.)

Bob

Phisherman wrote:
There are a few easy growers. You will still need to be careful about
watering. Cast-iron plant (aspidistra), sansevieria (mother-in-law or
snake plant), jade plant, spiderplant, grape ivy, screwpine, or
philodendron. These plants are not too fussy. Water these once a week.

If you have a few hours of direct sunlight, most cacti are good
choices if you water once a month and don't let the pot rest in the
water that has drained.

Actually the only "kill-proof" plants are plastic ones.
;-)

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:01:04 GMT, wrote:

What are some good "kill proof" plants for indoor use?

Something a bachelor cant kill? G