Old 14-08-2012, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Olive tree leaves some are yellowing

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:47:03 +0100, "john stone"
wrote:

Have a six foot olive tree in a pot in a south facing garden in London.

Suddenly quite a few leaves have turned yellow and are withering.

We have tried to be careful not to overwater it. Is there any specific
watering regime that is recommended? Thanks.

I have a much smaller olive in a pot, and have noticed the leaves are
not as green as usual. I have put it down to it being wetter than it
shoud be due to all the rain. I'm just keeping fingers crossed.

Pam in Bristol