Old 15-08-2012, 01:52 AM
tvrchimaera tvrchimaera is offline
Registered User

Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK

Stevie,

I live in Surrey, my chillies are still outdoors.
The varieties you are cultivating are not UK friendly, specially for the North.

(I buy my plants from Wilkinsons of all places, cheap and mostly OK.)

From the photos your plants appear to have not bushed out.

When 8-12" tall I cut the tops out, as you would with a tomato plant.
Attached are some photos of my plants.

Kind Regards
Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Chilli Plants - New buds going yellow and dying!-2012_08150003.jpg   Chilli Plants - New buds going yellow and dying!-2012_08150004.jpg