Old 23-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Nedra

Default Updated pond site

Priss, I am so sorry about your fish!! That is really
tough to go through.

Nedra

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I am sick!!!!
I just went out to feed my fish and both fancy's in the midget pond is

gone.
I had my big red for 4 yrs and he was huge. The picture I took didn't do

him
justice. The 3 comets are still in there. What ever it is only got the two
fancy's because I guess they are so slow. :-(
Priss

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I updated my pond site and added two new pages.
You can see all the damage that dog did.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Pond3.htm

Also I would like to know what this plant is?
Its really red and pretty.
Its the last photo on my plants link.
The guy at the Nursery said it was in a batch of pond plants he got in

and
he didn't order it. I buy stuff from him all the time and he gave it to

me.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Plants.html

I can't wait to get started on my veggie filter. It might be a couple

weeks
until I can get some help. lol
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html