Old 15-08-2012, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Even more tomatoes

On 15 Aug 2012 16:27:39 GMT, General Schvantzkoph
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:55:15 -0400, The Cook wrote:

Today DH & I picked 103 pounds of tomatoes, mostly Viva Italia. Looks
like I will be busy canning for a while.

That makes 287 pounds so far this season. And the season is not over.

Where are you located? I'm having a lousy year, I'm in Massachusetts. My
Sun Golds just started to ripen a week ago, I usually start getting Sun
Golds in min July and by mid August I usually have thousands of them. This
year I'm worried that I won't have enough to make sauce.

Check my sig line.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills