Old 23-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Nedra

Default Updated pond site

Priss, I know how much you enjoy your pond - and I know how
destructive dogs can be. Sorry you weren't able to get the
authorities involved.

I also read your son's pages. What a handsome lad he is.
He is doing so well in school.... really makes you wonder
about Autism - dreadful disease.

Nedra

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I updated my pond site and added two new pages.
You can see all the damage that dog did.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Pond3.htm

Also I would like to know what this plant is?
Its really red and pretty.
Its the last photo on my plants link.
The guy at the Nursery said it was in a batch of pond plants he got in and
he didn't order it. I buy stuff from him all the time and he gave it to

me.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Plants.html

I can't wait to get started on my veggie filter. It might be a couple

weeks
until I can get some help. lol
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html