Old 16-08-2012, 10:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default North Facing Window to Grow From

In article ,
James Dawson wrote:

I have no garden space to grow in and I really want to grow some berries
and veg so I was going to use my bedroom window which sadly is north
facing, it is an average/small window would I still be able to grow
here?

With a north facing window, you should take up painting (The shadows
don't move as much.).

It is very unlikely you will be able to grow anything except mold.
Lettuce, Swiss chard, and spinach don't need a lot of light, but they do
require some. The rest of the vegetables require at least 6 - 8 hr. of
full sunlight/day.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or