Old 24-08-2012, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
news news is offline

Default Olive tree leaves some are yellowing

In article , john woods
writes

Many thanks i will raise the pot. I'm still wondering though what regime i
should adopt for watering in the dry weather. And also if our wet winters
are too wet, and i should therefor shield the pot from the rain?

I've cut out a circular piece of groundsheet to go over the top of my
olive pots during the winter (as well as having them raised). Usually,
enough water gets in via the slit you make to get it round the trunk.

I've also had to employ the technicque at times over the apparent late
spring/summer for some of my citrus pots

--
regards andyw