Old 25-08-2012, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Are these slugs doing what I think!

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Came across 2 large fat slugs this morning, they were joined head to head
and tail to tail, between them was a large dollop of jelly type substance.
I assumed they were trying to add to the already over population of slugs
in my garden, am I right? anyway a little salt cured them!
--

Very big slugs are carnivorous and will eat the smaller slugs rather than
eat your plants.