Old 26-08-2012, 02:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default What to do with lemons

I have a surplus of lemons. I have made lemon cordial, Moroccan preserved
lemons, lemon marmalade and I have a year's supply frozen lemon juice or
more. There are still 4 milk crates of them left. If refrigerated I might
use half a crate over the next few months before they go rotten. There is
no market for them and there are insufficient takers to give them all away.
Any constructive suggestions?

David