Old 26-08-2012, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Here we go again. Peeing down.

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:54:23 AM UTC+1, Pam Moore wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:03:28 GMT, Baz wrote:

At least the drain covers are not popping up this time!

Yet!

You must fear it happening again evey time it rains. I've experienced

flooding once in my life and don't want it agqain. I can imagine your

dread.

Pam in Bristol

As the effects of global warming are becoming ever more clear, I think many more people are going to experience flooding in the coming years!

The crooks responsible for destroying our planet for profit, are not about to provide any propaganda related to global warming, that does anything other than confuse the issue, so nothing is going to get done about it anytime soon...........