Old 27-08-2012, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default estimating distances

I'm hopeless at guessing in 3d so wondered if anyone could sort of guess
how wide a space/path would have to be to widen a driveway that at the
moment is just wide enough for two cars/
I was going to help someone dig up her lawn and put down some weed
suppressant and shingle so they could get out of the car on the
passenger side without walking on the grass all the time.The poor lawn
looks like a steamroller has been over it on the drive edge!
--
Janet Tweedy