Old 28-08-2012, 11:32 AM
atomicdev atomicdev is offline
Registered User

Default Please help identify this pooh!

Since having my grass removed and astro turf put down last week I have noticed this poop running along the edge. What's more, this morning I found a blob of what I can only describe looks like slime next to some (see pics).

I can't work out what animal this is coming from. It looks too small and clustered to be a cat and it's certainly not my dogs!

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Please help identify this pooh!-273.jpg   Please help identify this pooh!-274.jpg   Please help identify this pooh!-275.jpg   Please help identify this pooh!-277.jpg