Old 28-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Registered User

Default Please help identify this pooh!

Since having my grass removed and astro turf put down last week I have noticed this poop running along the edge. What's more, this morning I found a blob of what I can only describe looks like slime next to some (see pics).

I can't work out what animal this is coming from. It looks too small and clustered to be a cat and it's certainly not my dogs!

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Please help identify this pooh!-273.jpg   Please help identify this pooh!-274.jpg   Please help identify this pooh!-275.jpg   Please help identify this pooh!-277.jpg
Old 28-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicdev View Post
Since having my grass removed and astro turf put down last week I have noticed this poop running along the edge. What's more, this morning I found a blob of what I can only describe looks like slime next to some (see pics).

I can't work out what animal this is coming from. It looks too small and clustered to be a cat and it's certainly not my dogs!

Any ideas?
Black is Hedgehog if less than an inch or Badger is bigger. The other is Fox.
Old 28-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owdboggy View Post
Black is Hedgehog if less than an inch or Badger is bigger. The other is Fox.
So from the photos that looks like hedgehog poop to you?
Old 28-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicdev View Post
So from the photos that looks like hedgehog poop to you?

OMG. It's actually worn casts

urghh cannot believe this is happening with astro turf, there supposed to stop them from coming to the surface so looks like I'll be giving them a ring.

Dog Pooh Shrub xxjulietxx Gardening 1 16-09-2007 05:33 PM
Dog pooh John United Kingdom 24 05-07-2006 11:11 PM
Classic Pooh Nursery Crib Set Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:55 AM
Fisher Price Sing 'N Snore Pooh Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:54 AM
Dog pooh-pooh in response to @#*%)^@Cats! on 07/19/03 J Kolenovsky Gardening 14 07-08-2003 08:12 AM