Old 29-08-2012, 04:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default need tomato advice

On 08/28/2012 01:52 AM, allen73 wrote:
'Todd[_2_ Wrote:
;967397']
-T

Tomato flowers fall off prematurely when there is a sudden change in the
weather because it is too cool, or too hot, or the soil is too dry.
Improve the growing conditions and mulch to keep the soil moisture. Use
*'bloom enhancer' (http://tinyurl.com/944j2u5)* product it helps
blossoms set fruit in spite of poor weather conditions and produces
larger tomatoes.

Hi Allen,

Uh oh. I may have been under watering. I water them about once
every three days to the tune of about two gallons. (All four plants are
in the same pot.) I just gave them a great soaking (about 10
gallons).

And, we have had some hot days (90's) and cold nights (40's).

Thank you for the help!

-T