Old 02-09-2012, 12:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Euphorbia - tired

On Aug 31, 2:32*am, allen73
wrote:
Higgs Boson;967752 Wrote:

HB

To prune euphorbia you need a clean cuts right above a healthy parent
branch, cut off any remaining stems from the previous year in early
spring. Apply a light aplication of *'organic nutrients'
(http://tinyurl.com/8co4auy)*on top of th soil. Mulch around but not on
top of the plants with 3 inches of organci compost. water well until
soil is completely moist in summers.

--
allen73

Thanks Allen, but I have a q. timing. Bearing in mind that this
is So. Calif. coastal with a mild Mediterranean climate, do I have to
wait until early spring? We hardly have any "winter" to speak of.

I'd really like to get started removing the big, sloppying-over-the-
side branches, leaving room for the new growth to grow.

So if you could address the climate issue?

TIA

HB