Old 23-04-2003, 01:20 PM
dave weil

Default Some pics of *my* "messy gardens"

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:46:35 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddweil2/index.htm

I tried to throw together a simple photo gallery and wasted about 3
hours of my life that I'll never get back trying to get it to work.

Well, actually it works, only you can't see the thumbnails.

Well, I *think* it works chuckle.

So, feel free to try it out and just click the x'ed out boxes.
Hopefully, you'll see an image of some sort...

And if anyone has any ideas why this Front Page generated piece of
dreck isn't working, please feel free to let me know. I tried to
publish is as a "web" and it said that it was successful, but it
obviously *wasn't* successful g.

I'll probably only keep this up for a couple of days before I trash
the whole project and start over again...

Thanks to Henry, I have thumbnails for the page. He created a new
index page for me. Go here instead of the above link:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddweil2/index.html