Old 09-09-2012, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cheaerp plants treatments

"stuart noble" wrote in

NT wrote:
Jeff Layman wrote:
Went in to my local Wilkinson today and noticed they have a 50%

reduction offer on several chemical treatments. It includes branded

stuff like Provado. Quite a saving if you want to stock up now for use

next year.

You can save even more by not buying insecticides. Water sprayed upwards
under the leaves kills most bugs.

NT

Well how about that! I'm sure all the experienced gardeners on here will be
grateful for that tip.

Excellent tip, so when I water with a lance why doesn't it kill off the
bugs. Why did my greenhouse suddenly get an infestation of Red Spider Mite
recently despite me using a watering lance.
Next you will tell me how to kill off bindweed without using chemicals.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.