Old 13-09-2012, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Problems with pathclear

On 13/09/2012 11:20, mark_gb wrote:
I went to my local hardware store to buy some pathclear and was told
that it no longer contained the same chemical due to environmental
restrictions, and that the new replacement stained paths so couldn't be
recommended for anything other than gravel. Has anybody else heard this
or know any more details?

I don't know if the new mix stains paths, but it is certainly true that
the old effective formulation was withdrawn for domestic use.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown