Old 14-09-2012, 11:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Help identifying disease

"Louis" wrote in message

Hi,
I have a plum tree in my garden which has been growing well for years
but this summer the leaves started to tun yellow and die. Can someone
help to identify the problem please?

It's certainly not a very healthy looking tree. Start with the usual
suspects - water and feeding. Has it becoem waterlogged or has it been
extremely dry. Have you overdosed it with food (although I's be thinking
more about water than plant food). Has there been aything unusual happen in
it's environment eg, extreme heat, extreme cold, too much of anything going
on around it (lime, grey water, whatever)?

I have attached a few photos.

Thanks

Louis.

|Filename: IMG_3629.JPG |