Old 15-09-2012, 12:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Tomato variety "Jetsonic"

A couple of years ago, Totally Tomatoes sent out sample packets of
Jetsonic tomato seeds. I still have mine, and am thinking about
planting them next year because they are supposed to be earlier than my
favorite, Better Boy. My BB's are just now finally getting ripe, 3
weeks later than my friends' tomatoes. (I did get them in the ground
late, but usually they catch up)

I can't find anything about this variety, and TT doesn't list it
anymore. Did anybody else get a packet and actually plant them? How'd
you like 'em?

--
Bob