Old 15-09-2012, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default Tomato variety "Jetsonic"

On Friday, September 14, 2012 5:56:33 PM UTC-6, zxcvbob wrote:
A couple of years ago, Totally Tomatoes sent out sample packets of

Jetsonic tomato seeds. I still have mine, and am thinking about

planting them next year because they are supposed to be earlier than my

favorite, Better Boy. My BB's are just now finally getting ripe, 3

weeks later than my friends' tomatoes. (I did get them in the ground

late, but usually they catch up)

I can't find anything about this variety, and TT doesn't list it

anymore. Did anybody else get a packet and actually plant them? How'd

you like 'em?

--

Bob

Google is your friend. Lots of info there.