Old 23-04-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

Default Milk for powdery mildew

I've used powdered skim milk. The lactic acid changes the pH of the leaf
surface, making it a hostile environment for the mildew. I don't recommend you
use whole milk or any milk with fat. I find one cup powder to a quart of water
works for my crape myrtles. I spray it on with a pump up sprayer and I do it
every 5 days till I see it working.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:40:13 -0500, "Someone" wrote:

I read online that milk can cure powdery mildew when diluted and sprayed on
plants. Has anyone done this successfully? I tried on some tall shrubs over
my vegetable garden but it doesn't appear to be working.