Old 17-09-2012, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default coals to Newcastle

no, tomato`s to Edinburgh. When my 5 year old granddaughter comes to stay
with us during the summer, one of her favourite things is to stand in the
greenhouse eating the fresh toms. This year she was disappointed because we
did not have any ready to eat. I rashly promised her that when they were
ready I would send some up to her by post, today I have been able to do just
that, the toms are ripening thick and fast and I know she will be thrilled
to get them.

granny Kate :-)