Old 18-09-2012, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Tomato variety "Jetsonic"

LouPhillips wrote:
zxcvbob;968799 Wrote:
A couple of years ago, Totally Tomatoes sent out sample packets of
Jetsonic tomato seeds. I still have mine, and am thinking about
planting them next year because they are supposed to be earlier than
my

favorite, Better Boy. My BB's are just now finally getting ripe, 3
weeks later than my friends' tomatoes. (I did get them in the ground
late, but usually they catch up)

I can't find anything about this variety, and TT doesn't list it
anymore. Did anybody else get a packet and actually plant them?
How'd

you like 'em?

--
Bob

After reading your post i have found that your post is really amazing
interesting and informative also keep posting that kind of posts.

Are you doing some sort of course where the tutor tells you to get online
and post something positive?