Old 23-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Zemedelec

Default Good indoor plants for bachelor?

That depends on the reason you're a bachelor. I know a couple of bachelors who
have a superb houseplant and outdoor tropical collection in the NO French
quarter--but they ARE a couple, and these are their much-pampered children. If
you're heterosexual and not averse to romance, I'd say start with the sunniest
spots and try to grow something with flowers and/or fragrance--and without
thorns!
All the suggestions made before are good, although unless you pay a lot of
attention to a diverse (color and shape) leaf selection, you'll have rather a
dreary lot.

Leslie in New Orleans
zemedelec