Old 23-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] stupid mistake

Dmitry Akselrod wrote:

I would love to mix my own soil, but I think that my wife would have my head
for that. She isn't very happy with dirt all over the carpet Plus I
live in an apartment in the heart of Philly where it's hard to find good
soil without a car.

Dmitry:

You have to explain to your wife that Bonsai soil is not dirt... it is
soil! Of course, when you drop it on the floor it does become dirt!
Just be careful and put down a plastic sheeting when you mix your soil! :-D

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++