Old 20-09-2012, 03:25 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack
yumhuyk yumhuyk is offline

Default Question bout fertilizer for my hot pepper garden.

When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. I have bout a dozen
filled. Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

yours in Christ,
isamu