Old 20-09-2012, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default Mushrooms !

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:29:56 PM UTC-6, Terry Coombs wrote:
I found some interesting 'shrooms today in my "yard" - actually a clearing

on my land in north central Arkansas Stone County . It's about 3" diameter

and 4" tall , shaped like a trumpet , and a very pretty orange color on top

, white underside . No gills visible , and the stem flows smoothly into the

trumpet shape .

I looked a bit online but couldn't find one that looks exactly like this

... I'm not going to eat it yet! but would like an idea what it might be .

I can take some digital pics of it if someone wants to try to identify it .

We've moved ! Though I'll be "commuting " to Memphis by motorcycle to

work several days a week , I now call Stone County Arkansas home .

--

Thanks !

Snag , wannabe 'shroom hunter ..

Get your WILL up to date before you eat "those" mushrooms??? as you
may not get the chance to do so later.