Old 24-09-2012, 03:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Worms

In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
"Farm1" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message
I want to add a bunch of worms to my garden, both for their beneficial
effects, and for fishing.

You asked this question less than a month ago. If you didn't bother to
read the replys that were given then, don't bother asking the question
again.

If I recall correctly, you ignored me last time.

Your recall is not correct. You posted your question about worms under the
subject 'Eatrthworms' on 7 September. I responded and in fact posted in
that thread on 3 separate occasions. There were 9 posts in the thread so I
did my bit to provide info.

What makes this time
different? And was I drunk or absent the day you were put in charge?

You must have been drunk and/or have remained so ever since.

Seems to be a lot of that in this group.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or