Old 23-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Derek Zieminski

Default [IBC] stupid mistake

Dmitry,
I personally don't know anything about either of the two soils. But I do
have a thing for Serissa as everyone on the list knows. However with my
success with Serissa I have found that here in South Carolina they like a
very well draining soil. I tend to keep mine a little dry in the soil and
make sure that the tree above ground has high humidity. Which is the trick.
Here we have the high air humidity especially in the summer. In the winter I
always mist the leaves a keep the air more moist since I bring them indoors.
My only recommendation would be to make sure you have a well-draining soil.
Sorry I don't know anything about those two soil.

Good to here you have a Serissa!!!
Much Luck
Derek Zieminski
Summerville, SC