Old 24-09-2012, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Qwight Qwight is offline

Default Crooks?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 03:21:30 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike
wrote:

Same old, same old, same old.

Never any answers, never any positive suggestions, just the usual

repetition of third-class misinformed pseudo-political claptrap and

negativity.

No wonder your life has been one long failure Chris. What a sad,

miserable fool you have made of yourself.

I wonder do you feel that there is nothing wrong in making a great deal of money from charitable donations, on a basis which seems to all intents and purposes to be fraudulent?

Oh Chris, how sad this is.

You sat there at the screen waiting for a reply so that you could
answer back right away, but all you could then do was to repeat just
what you said last time. You could at least have found something more
original to complain about while you were waiting for me.

How about a nice new moan about the Illuminati? Or perhaps you can
tell us how we are all being poisoned by chemtrails?
Come on Chris, you can be so disappointing sometimes.