Old 23-09-2012, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Crooks?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/charities-wel...E2%80%99s.html

It seems those running H4H awarded themselves salary's of £90K pa, the last time any accurate financial information was made available! A very nice little earner!

Extraordinary how people like these, who are actually depriving often very badly injured ex service people of much needed money, are seen in a completely different light.

I guess though this is a triumph of clever propaganda and expensive advertising over anything vaguely related to fact, which I suppose is also the main reason the UK gets drawn into supporting illegal US wars in the first place?

Old 23-09-2012, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

GIVE IT A REST
Old 23-09-2012, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:29:51 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
GIVE IT A REST

Sorry I feel very strongly about siphoning off money intended for people who may well be suffering serious health problems, and this forum has several posters who seem to be working for these operators, who dont seem concerned about this at all.

Old 23-09-2012, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 23/09/2012 14:34, Steerpike wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:29:51 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
GIVE IT A REST

Sorry I feel very strongly about siphoning off money intended for people who may well be suffering serious health problems, and this forum has several posters who seem to be working for these operators, who dont seem concerned about this at all.

If you feel that strongly why not set up a petition?

http://www.number10.gov.uk/take-part...ent/petitions/
Old 23-09-2012, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:27:17 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
On 23/09/2012 14:34, Steerpike wrote:

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:29:51 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:

GIVE IT A REST

Sorry I feel very strongly about siphoning off money intended for people who may well be suffering serious health problems, and this forum has several posters who seem to be working for these operators, who dont seem concerned about this at all.

If you feel that strongly why not set up a petition?

http://www.number10.gov.uk/take-part...ent/petitions/

As the government awarded those involved with this OBE's for saving them an awful lot of money which otherwise would have been spent by the MOD, the chances of skullduggery such as this creating any interest is just about zero!

Old 23-09-2012, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:19:53 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike
wrote:

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:27:17 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
On 23/09/2012 14:34, Steerpike wrote:

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:29:51 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:

GIVE IT A REST

Sorry I feel very strongly about siphoning off money intended for people who may well be suffering serious health problems, and this forum has several posters who seem to be working for these operators, who dont seem concerned about this at all.

If you feel that strongly why not set up a petition?

http://www.number10.gov.uk/take-part...ent/petitions/

As the government awarded those involved with this OBE's for saving them an awful lot of money which otherwise would have been spent by the MOD, the chances of skullduggery such as this creating any interest is just about zero!

If you think you can run a better charity Chris perhaps you should try
it.
But since you were not any more successful in business than your bosom
pal Mike, that doesn't seem very likely does it?
Old 23-09-2012, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

H4H is extremely successful............at least for those running it!
Old 24-09-2012, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:17:21 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike
wrote:

If you think you can run a better charity Chris perhaps you should try

it.

But since you were not any more successful in business than your bosom

pal Mike, that doesn't seem very likely does it?

H4H is extremely successful............at least for those running it!

Same old, same old, same old.

Never any answers, never any positive suggestions, just the usual
repetition of third-class misinformed pseudo-political claptrap and
negativity.

No wonder your life has been one long failure Chris. What a sad,
miserable fool you have made of yourself.
Old 24-09-2012, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

If you think you can run a better charity Chris perhaps you should try

it.

But since you were not any more successful in business than your bosom

pal Mike, that doesn't seem very likely does it?

H4H is extremely successful............at least for those running it!

Same old, same old, same old.

Never any answers, never any positive suggestions, just the usual

repetition of third-class misinformed pseudo-political claptrap and

negativity.

No wonder your life has been one long failure Chris. What a sad,

miserable fool you have made of yourself.

I wonder do you feel that there is nothing wrong in making a great deal of money from charitable donations, on a basis which seems to all intents and purposes to be fraudulent?

Old 24-09-2012, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 03:21:30 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike wrote:

I wonder do you feel that there is nothing wrong in making a great deal
of money from charitable donations, on a basis which seems to all
intents and purposes to be fraudulent?

Take a look at the books/director renumeration of any of the big
charities, they are all the same. Even worse if giving via paid
collectors for every quid donated only a few pence actually makes it to
doing what it was donated for.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Old 24-09-2012, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Same old, same old, same old.

Never any answers, never any positive suggestions, just the usual

repetition of third-class misinformed pseudo-political claptrap and

negativity.

No wonder your life has been one long failure Chris. What a sad,

miserable fool you have made of yourself.

I wonder do you feel that there is nothing wrong in making a great deal of money from charitable donations, on a basis which seems to all intents and purposes to be fraudulent?

Oh Chris, how sad this is.

You sat there at the screen waiting for a reply so that you could
answer back right away, but all you could then do was to repeat just
what you said last time. You could at least have found something more
original to complain about while you were waiting for me.

How about a nice new moan about the Illuminati? Or perhaps you can
tell us how we are all being poisoned by chemtrails?
Come on Chris, you can be so disappointing sometimes.

Old 24-09-2012, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Monday, September 24, 2012 1:13:03 PM UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 03:21:30 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike wrote:

I wonder do you feel that there is nothing wrong in making a great deal

of money from charitable donations, on a basis which seems to all

intents and purposes to be fraudulent?

Take a look at the books/director renumeration of any of the big

charities, they are all the same. Even worse if giving via paid

collectors for every quid donated only a few pence actually makes it to

doing what it was donated for.

--

Cheers

Dave.

Exactly right Dave..........sad to see that so many people dont realise these people are crooks!
Old 24-09-2012, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

Its up to you whether you choose to believe lies propagated in the corporate media, on pretty much every subject from dodgy charity scams, to nonsense about WMDs. Taking this crap hook line and sinker though does seem to be seeing you are pretty dim though...............