Old 24-09-2012, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default nice smelling plants required for planter

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:30:45 +0000, jd1980
wrote:

Hi
Hope this is in the right forum - if not please re-direct me.

Basically herre is my problem - my neighbours seem adverse to picking up
thier dogs mess - so I would like to buy a planter for my patio which I
can put outside the kitchen door which may release some nice scent which
may distract me from the dogs mess!

I have taken steps to tackle the dog problem - but even if it went away
would still like to have some nice smelling plants in the garden (it is
all patio)

Any help is appreciated.

Bacon fat poured over the dog mess.

Mint, lavender, thymes.