Old 25-09-2012, 05:28 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Guv Bob[_2_] Guv Bob[_2_] is offline

Default Solution for flea problem

Everything seems to come at the same time.... now it's fleas. Fleas always jump on and bit one of the family. The rest they don't bother. We have no pets, rodent problem, etc. An occasion cat walks thru the yard but doesn't hang aour here. I heard that they are pretty much found on pets or in their nests - neither of which we have in the yard.

So I'm at a loss of where they are coming from.

Next question does any recommend for spraying the yard with that is the least harmful to everything else besides fleas, and last a long time?

Thx in advance

Bob