Old 26-09-2012, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Blackcurrant

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:29:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Slam it in now and let it take its chances.

It has two choices :-)

I've realised if I plant it out it has very little chance. So it can overwinter inside and go out in spring. I'll put it in a deep pot when I get a round tuit.

Its not worth going out to replace it, there's nowhere nearby.

I'm wondering how well a blackcurrant twig with roots on would surive
in the post. I've got a bucket of them that I'm slowly potting up.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk