Old 26-09-2012, 11:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default to stir up the pot

On 9/26/2012 2:42 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
Roy wrote:

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:24:27 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...os-it-reminds-
me-of-the-antivaccine-movement/

Yep, good post. I'm not a Monsanto fan but some of the critics are way, way
off the mark.

Typical reading material for Frank's pro-profit / anti-environmental,
"don't bother me with the facts" proclivities.

Mon$anto products converging to produce an apparent, toxic synergy in
our food supply.

I know as a chemist, you are scared to death of chemicals. I figure out
in the land of the fruits and the nuts you must have worked for the
government.

But, that aside, I had posted the paper in sci.chem for comment where
you probably saw it and ignored it but this source came from the

Did you actually read it? It points out fallacies most glaring was
small size of a control group with rats bred to die of cancer.
I'm not a toxicologist or statistician and neither are you.