Old 27-09-2012, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Blackcurrant

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:34:00 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

I'm wondering how well a blackcurrant twig with roots on would surive

in the post. I've got a bucket of them that I'm slowly potting up.

If it has a little wettish soil. and is wrapped in plastic, it should be absolutely fine. 250g 2nd class packet is £1.90, sounds quite doable. If you want to email me at we can swap real emails etc. Cheers.

NT

DON'T use wetish soil
just a bit of damp newspaper will do the job, if it'd to wet the roots
will rot very quickly.

OK!
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk