Old 28-09-2012, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Some things never change!

I am very lucky to work for a firm that allows me to use the transport for
my own use, by arrangement of course.
A co-worker and me have ferried some lost count of loads of free manure to
the half allotment and to the house.
It is absolultely amazing how many "friends" I could have now!
They think because it is free that they can give me small talk and
perseuade me into giving them some for free.
The word free is a bit misleading. I have to buy the fuel to power both
vehicles, AND the insurance for personal use of 2 of them. Now that makes
it all a bit iffy as to whether it is economical.
For some fat tart to have a go at me with her giant husband, and then asks
for my wares is a big NO.

As I said, some things never change.
Baz