Old 28-09-2012, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default "It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye."

"RobDev" wrote ...

Willi;969510 Wrote:
I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://tinyurl.com/d4eq7od

Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year

I've not long had a large Robinia pseodoacacia Tortuosa cut down. They get
big in time.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.