Old 29-09-2012, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Greenhouse WiFi Thermometer

On 27/09/2012 12:15, Judith wrote:

I would like to find a thermometer suitable for green house - ideally max/min
- which can be connected wifi to PC or router in the house.

Does anyone know of such a thing?

There are various similar devices - but they have an indoor base station for
reception of data, with no facility for PC connection which is what I really
need.

If not I will have to get a good max/min thermometer and go out and read the
temperatures :-(

Any recommendations for basic max-min?

(My T&M one failed after about a year - I sent it back to them and they gave me
a refund)

I find that these people sell a good digital thermometer, ETI Digital
Max/Min thermometer
http://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/ac...FeTKtAodMgYAbQ
I've got 3 that I have had now for almost 3 years.
David @ the sunny end of Swansea Bay