Old 29-09-2012, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Greenhouse WiFi Thermometer

On 27/09/2012 12:15, Judith wrote:

I would like to find a thermometer suitable for green house - ideally max/min
- which can be connected wifi to PC or router in the house.

Does anyone know of such a thing?

There are various similar devices - but they have an indoor base station for
reception of data, with no facility for PC connection which is what I really
need.

If not I will have to get a good max/min thermometer and go out and read the
temperatures :-(

Any recommendations for basic max-min?

(My T&M one failed after about a year - I sent it back to them and they gave me
a refund)

I find that these people sell a good digital thermometer, ETI Digital
Max/Min thermometer
http://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/ac...FeTKtAodMgYAbQ
I've got 3 that I have had now for almost 3 years.
David @ the sunny end of Swansea Bay

Min/Max Thermometer Broadback United Kingdom 8 02-02-2007 01:03 AM
hygrometer and thermometer Munir Orchids 15 10-12-2005 02:01 PM
Heating Cable, Thermometer & Lighting for Acrylic Aqurium Rui Lu Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 23-09-2005 07:04 PM
Wireless Thermometer wendy7 Orchids 22 17-12-2004 10:27 AM
Wireless Thermometer wendy7 Orchids 0 16-12-2004 12:50 AM