Old 29-09-2012, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Follow up- tubular squirrel trap

I posted here some time ago that I had purchased the above and would
report on its efficiency or not.
Well I find it very effective. I have caught 4 squirrels in the last 5
days, now that the birds are feeding again and the squirrels are around
stealing the nuts.
You have to make sure that it is supplied with nuts, I leave a mouse
trap near either end, as they tend to get at the bait. In addition I
find I need to re-bait fairly early in the morning before the squirrels
tun up. Also on one occasion the trap did not kill the squirrel
outright, as it should.
However overall I find it well worth the investment and better than any
other trap I have tried.