Old 23-04-2003, 03:56 PM
John NJ

Default [IBC] collecting trees

Colin:

You certainly got more than you bargained for in response to your query. g

What most newbies, including myself, don't consider is the amount of work
involved in collecting a tree. I dug up an azalea in my yard and that was a
pain in the butt. I could just imagine what it would be like digging up a
tree way out in the woods and getting it home. I'd rather pay someone that
knows what they're doing and enjoys it. Then we both win.

Good luck on your expedition.
John-NJ

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++