Old 03-10-2012, 02:23 PM
BertB BertB is offline
Registered User

Smile Weed Contol Fabric

I'm a new allotment owner and looking for advice regarding weed control fabric. I've weeded and dug over a section of the plot and thought to buy some weed control fabric to stop the weeds coming up and wind disperesed seeds landing and germinating i the soil. I've come across a range of this stuff online at Weed Stop Fabric | Landscape Weed Control | Weed Fabric and it seems to be the good enough to do the job but I would appreciate any views on it before I make a purchase. Any comments will be much appreciated.