Old 27-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Bobby Baxter - Wake Forest, NC

Default Garden planning websites/Etc?????

Hello Mick in Pittsburgh,

I have been producing garden videos for several years. Last year I made 9
different videos. I think one that would be right for you would be the one
I made this past season at the 2002 American Hemerocallis Society's National
Convention that was in the Detroit area. This is a full 2 hour video
featuring 10 different gardens from small private gardens to large private
estate gardens. There is a wonderful mix and I focus on many different
aspects of landscaping in this video (there are many landscape sweeps and
special garden areas focused on), in addition to the glorious daylilies and
other plant material. My videos are only $15 each so this may be an
inexpensive, yet visually pleasing way to get some ideas for your garden.

My garden video website is located at http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/. You
can print and mail the orderform, or use the PayPal feature for faster
services.

BTW, I will be in Pittsburgh in July to make two garden videos of some great
gardens in your hometown. I'll be attending a gardening convention as well
as visiting some private gardens. You live in a great gardening town.

Enjoy,
Bobby Baxter

ps. I also currently have 66 clients that are gardens that I do web design
for. Links to all these gardens are on my homepage at http://daylily.net/.
Many of these garden sites do have some garden galleries showing
landscaping.