Old 05-10-2012, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default for really serious pruning :)

On 05/10/2012 10:27, Emery Davis wrote:
I was unsure how to title this post. Gift for the gardener who has
everything? What you need for your whopping huge orchard? Sammy Four
Finger's favorite tool? The gift that keeps on taking?

Anyway these are pretty ridiculous secateurs:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcy...-f30_lifestyle

I think they must be expensive. I saw a used pair for 750 EU, which
prompted me to do a search!

I skipped through the video after the fabulous intro, but the citrus
pruning at around 5m is pretty impressive. And I loved the tying-in
machine at the end.

Who knew?

-E

Oh, if only I were a rich man! For some years my friend Arthur has been
visiting my hand, I now find it quite difficult to prune, getting
steadily worse year on year, they would be great.