Old 07-10-2012, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Disguising plastic pots

On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 10:27:27 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:

Like a lot of people I can't afford glazed tubs in the larger sizes, so
I'd like to try and disguise the black plastic variety. I've scoured the
web, so I know about burlap etc, but I wondered if anyone here had come
up with a novel method. I was thinking maybe Poundshop roller beach mats
and twine?

I use bamboo slat screening cut to size (the only thing to watch for
is the number of wires used to hold it together - some brands have
wires 4-6" apart which is great and others a foot apart which is
useless).

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.