Old 11-10-2012, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Amaryllis Question

mj wrote:
I have 2 Amaryllis that were beautiful last Christmas season. I cut
off the flower/stem and put them in the green house for the foliage
to dye off. Some of it did, some did not. I looked at them today and
see no change in the bulbs at all. They are in the original pots, do
I transplant them into something bigger? Any suggestions or just
spend another 5 bucks for a new one? MJ

You can keep them in the same small pots (how small are they?) for
years. An 8" azalea pot works really well, even when they get big.

Bob